The Collective #1 The Collective #1

U leh!!!!

Hahaha I could tell you or the voice actors were Australian straight away XD Australia Represent. I liked the film a lot; the story-line was simple but the other stuff in-between kept the film interesting.

Lmao that was John Howard as the manager of the Electricity Company yeah? If your going to include him in another film I think it would sound more like him if you made his voice dopey-er, and make him hold most words in each sentance like he does in reality ;D

The character design was unique; although I think everyone was a bit too much square shaped. If you rounded some of the lines out with the arrow tool; it would look sexy.

Anyways nice work, the humor was great and everything worked great =D

Cheers,

Edge

How to make a sandwich! How to make a sandwich!

???

The animation was great; its just it was really pointless =P Who the fuck doesn't know how to make a sandwich XD ??? Why not make one telling people how to cook toast while your at it? Haha just joking; it was good but it would have been a lot more interesting if you told people how to make something that not everyone knows how to cook/make; such as pie.

Stick Racism Stick Racism

Decent

It had a good concept; havn't seen something like this before ;) The lip synching was off a bit; but I liked the way you made their mouths move like a cartoon show such as Family Guy.
Anyways it was creative and pretty funny =D Lol its so true that as soon as stick figures come on in a flash; most people don't give it a chance and just blam it XD Fucktards.

Dynasty Warriors Minigame Dynasty Warriors Minigame

Nice

I also like DW; and you did a good job with this flash. I liked the simple look of the characters, and i'm sure that making each of the image different for each character would have taken a long time to do.

*************************Spoiler:**************************

It's really easy though, you can either click anywhere you like; or use the tab button and it will highlight the areas that you need to click XD But other than that it was a fun game :)

I think it would be cool if you made a film using those characters; a fight or something.

Take it easy,

Edge

Insp-Chin responds:

Hey man I just wanted to tell you that "YOUR FLASH IS AWESOME" By the way, thanks for reviewing me, oh ya Tab is the cheat key and I didn't make the penalty for clicking anyway, cause thought of the game a little too hard if I did that... People will scold me if with this short limited timing with Penalty, they'll never get the ending...

Thanks man!! Thank you!

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Meh

All you have to do is shoot at the closest thing and you won't get attacked. It was disappointing playing it on medium and hard only to be rewarded with sub-par random clips. But you had a good concept going; if you decide to re-make it or make another sequel; you should improve the graphics, add a few new weapons in, and make the extra stuff actually worth watching.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Best Game i've played here for a long time

I was amused the whole way through. It was great how one item solved someone's problem and in return they gave you an item to solve another problem. The way it was all thourght out was great. I liked the humour you added in as well =)

Graphics: Simplistic but very effective. Looked like a mix of the Wind Waker and the SNES Zelda games.

Style: I thought it was well presented; the character models are something I havn't seen before; which was great.

Sound: The Zelda tune was great, and the small list of sound effects were spot on to the game.

Violence: Didn't need any.

Interactivity: Its a game.

Humour: I liked it. What happened to Randy was funny XD The cameos were great too ;)

-Great game.

Judas Judas

Great

This song is mad; its kind of a Audioslave/Fozzy mix; at times the singer sounded just like Chris Jerico; and the guitarist's rythm sounds just like something Tom Morrello is playing. I'm really liking your songs; keep them coming bro :)

Anything But Human Anything But Human

Perfect

I've listened to this a lot; and showed it to a few people; everyone thinks its awesome. You seriously need to go pro; i'd buy your band's album or single for sure. As a few other people have asked; tab's to this song would be awesome. I play electric guitar and have sort of got it down; but to actually know how to play it properly would be awesome. Keep on rocking :)